As a lead up to WOW Awards Middle-East 2019, the organisers along with ILEA-ME are putting together a huddle up amongst thought-leaders and stakeholders of the Event, Exhibitions, Entertainment and Experiential Marketing industry of UAE. The meeting will discuss key trends and influences to the industry for the year 2019.
Date: Thursday, 31st Jan 2019
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Venue: Burj Level 112
The event will feature a crisp 60 minutes of structured discussions on identified topic / areas related to Experiential Marketing which will serve as a starting point for dialogues amongst all the leaders in the room.
The 4 topics are:
- New practices that will enhance the organisation’s P&L in 2019.
- Disruptive ideas to create new business opportunities within the Experiential Marketing industry.
- Key technology and social media trends that will drive the experiences we create in 2019.
- Opportunities in creating Socially Responsible Experiences
The agenda for the event is as follows:
- 8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m: Registrations (doors will close at 9 a.m.)
- 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m: Networking breakfast and orientation
- 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m: Discussion using a hybrid of Fishbowl Meeting Design Technique
- 10:30 am to 11 a.m: Open discussions using the World Cafe Meeting Design Technique
- 11 a.m. to 11:15 a.m: Concluding notes
- 11:30 a.m: Event concludes
To request your invitation, please email Raien Naraghi